20 July, 2010

DO IT YOURSELF: A BAMBOO PICTURE FRAME

Last sunday was very rainy and boring.
But I had an idea, let's make a picture frame!
OK, let's go!

What you need:

materials:
_ bamboo
_ card-board

tools:
_ saw
_ machete
_ pencil
_ water level
_ sandpaper
_ wood glue
_ brush
_ wood preservative or color varnish


It's very easy! I need more or less one hour and I'm not Tim Taylor:)









Of course the works with the saw and the machete are the most difficult and dangerous works at this! BE CAREFUL!









At the end you've got a wonderful self-made picture frame!

The card-board is 30x24cm large and with the bamboo panels on it, is place for a 17,5x12cm picture.
I put my picture "the moloch lives" into the frame, the contrast between the home-made natural frame and the picture of an industrial city is great:



No comments: