07 August, 2013

the bureaucracy palimpsests - sinnvolle Ergänzung

"sinnvolle Ergänzung" is German and means "useful addition". See part 1 of the the bureaucracy palimpsests here.
This time I printed the same picture which I've used for the "erläuterungen" palimpsest, but now I printed it on two DIN A4 pages:
"sinnvolle ergänzung", brasil, 2013
And once more I printed on a bureaucratic file from the BAföG:
"stand 2001", brasil, 2013

But for the other new bureaucracy palimpsests I've printed some of the pictures from the floripa session on insurance forms, also on two DIN A4 pages:
"the insurance palimpsests #1", brasil, 2013
"the insurance palimpsests #2", brasil, 2013
"the insurance palimpsests #3", brasil, 2013
"the insurance palimpsests #4", brasil, 2013
"the insurance palimpsests #5", brasil, 2013

Here the works @ the COLMEIA 2013 event!!!

No comments: