19 December, 2010

the phantom!

"I don’t think about what camera I should use that much. I just pick up the one that looks nicest on the day."

William Eggleston


Did you ever heard from a Koret Korrect?

I don't think so!

I've found nearly nothing about this little camera in the internet. The only thing was, that a woman from Bolzano, Italy will sell her Koret.
This was all, but I think that this information was very useful, 'cause in the camera is written Premesa, which is a village in the province of Bolzano. Consequently the camera was made in Italy.

My Koret hasn't any more their camera cover, but I love this camera without the leather, she looks so cute!
It is a simple viewfinder for the 127 film.
One highlight of the camera is the Roll-Film Keeper for an exposed or even unexposed film.
The lens is a simple glass, like the lens of the Pouva Start, with the specifications: 1:8.8/50mm.

EDIT 19.12.2010:
I've written a thread about the Koret in the VFDKV-Forum. One member found an ebay-link, where you can buy a Koret for US$ 86!
I paid nothing for my Koret, it was a gift from a seller on a flea market as I bought two other cameras from him.
The ebay-link said that the Koret was "manufactured by Alpha Photo - Piacenza - Italy." and the year of manufacture was 1950.

EDIT II 19.12.2010:
My Koret is on Camerapedia! *YEAH!*


EDIT III 09.03.2011:
And it is on Camera-Wiki!










No comments: