30 November, 2016

The 2-Cameras-Double-Exposure-Project. the outsiders. part 1.

Once more I found at the Mimapi a camera with a film inside. This time I bought a Minolta AF-E with a loaded Kodak Farbwelt 200.
But when I rewound the film carefully, I had already noticed that the film wasn't used, because the rewinding of the film happend very quickly. I hoped, that the previous owner of the Minolta AF-E just had rewound the film, but I was wrong. After the development of the film, I saw that there aren't double exposures. Pity, but something like this can always happen. 
I think that the film was very long unused in the camera, because the pictures are very purple like in part 3. I edited them a little bit in Photoshop, but the pictures were really very very purple....
Like in the third part I used the film with the Minolta Dynax 8000i and the Sigma 2.8-3.5/75-200mm lens. I shot the film directly after the film in part 3.

No comments: